Our Highlights of Botswana Safari and Vic Falls Group Tour allows you to embark on an exhilarating accommodated safari, commencing in Gaborone and venturing through the remarkable national parks of Botswana, concluding at the magnificent Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
This captivating safari offers a wealth of thrilling activities, providing you with the opportunity to explore and appreciate the abundant diversity that Botswana has to offer. Throughout your journey, you will be provided with comfortable accommodation, including lodges, camps, and guest houses, ensuring a pleasant and memorable experience.
This tour runs both northbound and southbound so departures could be from Gaborone to Vic Falls, or vice versa.
- 29th March – 8th April (Low)
- 7th – 17th April (Low)
- 26th May – 5th June (Low)
- 4th – 14th June (Low)
- 22nd June – 2nd July (Low)
- 1st – 11th July (High)
- 19th – 29th July (High)
- 28th July – 7th August (High)
- 7th – 17th August (High)
- 15th – 25th September (High)
- 11th – 21st October (High)
- 20th – 30th October (High)
- 16th – 26th November (Low)
- 25th Nov – 5th December (Low)
Tour Code – ASTBWS001
11 Day Highlights of Botswana Safari and Vic Falls Small Group Tour – Book Now with Deposit
On this Botswana Safari Small Group Tour you will travel through the magnificent national parks of Botswana from the Gaborone to the breathtaking Victoria Falls.
Total Tour Costs:
- £3295 or $4025 in Low Season
- £3495 or $4265 in High Season
- Single Supplement – £550/$675